Sunday, February 21, 2010

Doug Hoffman Candida Has Anyone Taken Candigone To Reduce Sugar Cravings?

Has anyone taken Candigone to reduce sugar cravings? - doug hoffman candida

Said Doug Hoffman, some people have a variety of Candida yeast in the stomach, which is like sugar in large quantities.

It is the first time I have a yeast infection within a week. This time I have a probiotic with it and get good results. I lost 10 pounds in three weeks.

Is there a better product is, which I buy at the end of the month, when he Candigone my product?

1 comment:

Susan Yarrawonga said...

Perhaps the best strategy is to reduce your sugar intake as sugar exacerbated Candida. See Item 27 in http://www.rheumatic.org/sugar.htm.

Candigone seems to be useless, if you drag a probiotic with him.

Post a Comment