Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Want To Be A Brolly Dollies Nasty Boys And Bad Chat Up Lines What Do You Think?

Nasty boys and bad chat up lines what do you think? - want to be a brolly dollies

Me and my friend went last night, it rained and we both have very curly hair, so I took the time to get an umbrella with us for what will not Go Wild! Anyway, we were only in the second and this guy grabbed me by the friends of the hand to wave, full and almost a feeling of! She told him to stop time when she says, help "to the man," she said, that "disappear" and are quite aggressive. He said: "I hate girls like you who think your smart and you do not you do not waste your ugly" All of this did I mention, he was asked. She called ad * ck and continue to spit on us as Rants, I'm very sick, and say "go brush your teeth, suck" He is angry and .. wait .... poured out his bowl on his head / nowcurly hair! Gob hit me and I felt totally violated, and no one knew what to do. So I went and got the goalie and kicked out. Can you believe? Was it me? What do you honestly know? Why are some people so angry?

No comments:

Post a Comment