Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Email Of A Slut On Msn Messenger I Love This Guy So Much But I Have To Let Him Go. Please Help Me.?

I love this guy so much but i have to let him go. please help me.? - email of a slut on msn messenger

Well, here's the thing. there are these types that occurred a few years ago. never a word to each other though. Now I have a cousin who loves him. On the other hand, I talked to him before he went with him, but the thing is really hot and loves everything that crosses their path. So this is where the real story begins. There are about one years, I have a fake profile, only to conversations with people. I have his e-mail address and we sat on MSN. surprisingly, he has me and we started talking. After a few months ago he told me he loved me and told me back. So we started talking, and almost a year and wants to meet me. But the thing is that you are not the person he saw may make the picture is not my msn. Now I'm totally in love with him and I do not know what to do. I do not want to lose. I know that "never made me wish I could say, but what I am, but I'm afraid I'll put my cousin (tell the prostitutes), and still stay in touch, and all white in my familyI have and I will deal not able to. I feel so alone. I know what I did was terribly wrong. But I was so madly in love. Please do not start hating comments, although I know I deserve it, but I can manage now: (

No comments:

Post a Comment