Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Quad Line Skates Can You Buy Inline Skates That Strap To Your Shoes?

Can you buy inline skates that strap to your shoes? - quad line skates

I would use in-line skates as a mode of transportation around my campus, but I do not want to be big shoes / boots normal wear and should change at regular intervals. I like Strap-on (or before any other insurance) on roller blades are preferably small enough so that they did have could carry in my backpack with my books and things (I have) a lot of books over time. If you do not fit in my pocket that is too cold, just one feature that I like. It is especially to be able to use them in my shoes.

The result is a bit long to summarize, I am looking for a search:
Inline skates (not roller quad) you can carry on my normal shoes and preferably fit into a backpack.

Does this exist or I'm on my own to change like an old pair of shoes or something?

1 comment:

Fun Skater said...

The answer is a little yes and no.

I keep an old pair of skates Mojo to normal shoes, but they are almost as big as a pair of skates, for supporting the platform under the shoe and ankle.

You can also hypno skates (www.hypnoskates.com)
The frames are small enough to put in a binder or a belt clip. However, they use special shoes are not as pretty as normal shoes.

K2 makes a stand, which lies between the two is like a normal skateboard, but shoes that they can pick up and use.

Post a Comment