Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Chinese Herbal Medicine Is It Possible To Be Allergic To Chinese Herbal Medicine?

Is it possible to be allergic to Chinese herbal medicine? - chinese herbal medicine

I went to my doctor the other day and not get sick and told me it was OK to suffer to the high level of fear or some sort of virus. when I got home, I will be one of my anxiety pills cons of mothers to plant probably never 100% natural, I had an allergic reaction to something before, but this made me very sick and are more worried than before. Could an allergic reaction?

2 comments:

SH said...

You may have an allergic reaction to anything we say or you. And it should not be something that the allergy, only reasonable. Before the doctor the right medicine for my Lupus I've had two very bad reactions. Medication with the pharmacist can a list of what could be the reactions. I was bad, the other drug. But any reaction with each other, I took. Using herbs can be, for the negative effects. Just because it says all natural does not mean that not doing it to hurt. Herbs are used in medicine for years. You have to be careful what you take, and not add more than one at a time when you have a reaction. Then you'll know what they are involved.

Tink said...

Increase could ....()

Use many of them Chinese Panax Ginseng, which reinforce rather scared, and could even hurt the heart, if I is not eaten, it is customary to have a drink on an empty stomach.

Post a Comment