Saturday, January 23, 2010

When Should Strep Throat Look Normal Is This Strep Throat?

Is this Strep throat? - when should strep throat look normal

Two days ago I thought I had a sore throat normal. I looked at the back of my mouth and my uvula was covered with white cloth. My friend, who had a sore throat before he says it is only a symptom, but now my tongue is very sensitive to the side when my lips (where the lips) is the groove as the upper crust, but it also has things in black and it hurts pretty bad. I do not know what could be. It's sore throat?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would definitely consult a doc immediately. Sounds like something that is beyond streptococci. I had streptococci, but not something in my mouth or lips. Ask your doc.

Anonymous said...

Not if you have a sore throat, tonsils were very swollen, very. It is a different matter. Take a doctor with you, because you never know what might be or how harmful it could be.

Post a Comment